The Local Configuration Webapp is a website that runs on the Intwine Connected Gateway that allows administrators to configure the system, perform diagnostic tests, and view current status. In order to connect to it, follow the directions below.
1. Connect to the ICG-150's Wi-Fi network. Use the name (SSID) and pre-shared key (PSK) printed on the label on the bottom of the system.
2. Open a web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and browse to the address http://192.168.2.1 to access your ICG-150 Configuration Page. If you receive a security warning, dismiss it.
2. Enter admin as the username and use the Password from the bottom label.
3. Click the Login button. In a few moments you will be redirected to the Local Configuration Web Page.
4. You are now able to configure your ICG-150!